Stick to the facts so here is my review:
1. There is not a documentary about Michael Jackson as the term documentary refers to a programme which relies on factual evidence on a particular subject. The programme on TV is a work of fiction and if I am going to spend 2 hours of my life watching a fictional programme I will watch a Harry Potter movie or catch up on The Originals. False allegations of Child sex abuse is not my genre of choice.
Here are few of the reasons I KNOW this is a work of fiction:
1. Safechuck's mother danced when she heard Michael died in 2009 as he would never be able to harm another child. However, Safechuck himself said he did not recall the "abuse" until 2013.
2. Michael cut off Safechuck when he was an adolescent and had nothing more to do with him yet there are photos of him with Michael and Lisa-Marie as an adult.
3. Robson and Safechuck both swore under Oath that nothing untoward ever happened between them and Michael Robson spent 20 years forging a career based on his friendship with Michael. These claims only came out after the statute of limitations expired and incidentally, Robson got rejected for being the lead choreographer on the Cirque de Soleil MJ show.
4. Robson said he decided to testify for Michael after attending a dinner with him and seeing the impact to 2005 trial was having on him. However, he failed to mention this dinner was AFTER he testified and Michael's Family and friends were also present. Thomas Mesereau (Michaels attorney) has stated that he did not allow Michael to speak to any of the witnesses prior to testifying to ensure the prosecution could not use this against him.
5. Robson claimed the Michael kept him away from Women, yet Michael hooked him up with his own niece Brandi who dated him for 7 years. Surely if Michael was abusing him he would not then allow him to become close to his own niece.
6. Robson claims he was a loyal friend to Michael...he was also friends with Justin Timberlake and then slept with his girlfriend (cry me a river?) and was friends with Prince then slept with his wife - Great friend.
7. Both Robson and Safechuck filed a $1.6billion lawsuit against the estate which was thrown out of court for according to the Judge there was not any factual evidence.
8. Robson tried to then write a book which no one picked up. Hence the fictional programme that is on TV tonight.
9. In the programme, Robson burns Michael memorabilia, however, renowned auctioneers Julian's auctions have confirmed that Robson sold his collection to them and asked them to sign a secrecy agreement because he was broke.
The "director" of this programme did not interview 1 of the countless people who knew Michael and have defended him as good stories about Michael don't make money or create headlines.
No one talks about the hundreds of millions he donated to charities around the world. No one talks about the love and compassion he showed people that he did not know.
So if you really have nothing better to do by all means watch the programme but do it the same way you would watch a Harry Potter film... know that Hogwarts isn't real and Michael is not a monster.
Facts don't lie. People do.
At the height of his stardom, the world's biggest pop star, Michael Jackson, began long-running relationships with two boys, aged seven and ten, and their families. They now allege that he sexually abused them.
Uploaded By: FREEMAN
March 25, 2021 at 08:36 PM